Monday, June 29, 2015

Thankful for Love God Greatly Summer Devotions

A couple of weeks ago I started the Love God Greatly devotion plan in Psalm 119. It has been a great time to get in the bible and spend time focusing on God. I enjoy the daily blogs, the structure of the study and the asthetics of the site. But most importantly I'm emjoying time to dig into God's word and really pull out some awesome truths that I can chew on throughout the day.

The women's ministry at our church encouraged us to sign up. I was skeptical and unsure at first. But there is something cool about knowing that other ladies in the congregation are studying the same verses each day. I'm able to follow the plan easily on my phone with the YouVersion app. I'm thankful that I live in a time when hearing and learning about God's word is so very easy.

No comments: