I completed this top as part of Bonnie Hunter's leader-ender challenge a year or so ago. My scraps seemed to have a plethora of pastels so this is one of two quilt tops that I completed.
Since this is a fairly small quilt, I figured it wouldn't take too long. I've been at it for about two and half months now and this is what I've got to show for that time.
I just stitched the tumblers down the middle. Not super creative - oh well. The inner border has some quilting next to the seam. I think I'll stitch on the outside of the inner border in a similar fashion. I've still got to come up with a simple design for the outer border (I think I've almost got that worked out). Then I'll trim it up and add a binding. I'm hoping to have this completed for a silent auction coming up in a couple of months.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. 😊