Friday, June 12, 2015

Spiffing Up Lunch

So...I'm on the Weight Watchers wagon (again - for the umpteenth time). I actually like some of the Smart Ones frozen meals. One that I'm particularly fond of is the Pasta Primavera. For 5 Points Plus it's a pretty tasty lunch choice.

When I was working it was a fast choice to throw in my lunch bag on the way out the door. Since I'm not working, I haven't had a frozen meal for lunch in several weeks. I just happened to be at the store right before lunch and decided to grab one of these babies for my lunch.

After the requisite heating, here is what I had -
I know it's a little silly, but I just wasn't feeling the love. It was like I was back at work, rushing to choke down my lunch so I could attend to the plethora of tasks waiting for me. Well, I decided it was time to change things up a bit. So out of the plastic and into a bowl sitting on placemat. Much more appealing. 


I think my Weight Watchers leader would be proud. I know I was more satisfied. 

P.S. - I probably should have added a salad. 

No comments: