Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stained Glass Table Runner (Top) Is Done

In the spirit of celebrating small goals set, I am excited that I completed something I started less than a week ago. I think I first saw the idea on Pinterest. Sure that I could recreate the Christmas Table Runner I saw, I determined that I would draft a pattern based on what I saw. Silly me!

Cut to Craftsy...where the pattern was for sale for a nominal fee. As I went through the checkout process, I felt a certain sense of satisfaction that I didn't actually follow through with my original idea but instead concluded that actually sewing was a better use of my time. Which is why I finished in record time.



Next I need to sandwich it and machine quilt it, most likely in the ditch. I think I'd like to try using Pinmoors for basting this baby. First, I have to buy some. So it may be a bit longer before I get to that, but I'm thinking this will make someone a nice hostess gift in the upcoming holiday season. Yay!

No comments: