Saturday, February 25, 2017

Slow Saturday Choices

I love Saturdays that have minimal to no time slots committed. Today is such a day. It's like a freebie. I don't HAVE to do anything. Sure I have a To-Do list a mile long, but that's all weekday stuff (wink, wink). Today will be for sewing and Pinterest. The only question is...What to sew? Well, there is plenty to choose from in my plethora o'projects storage unit.

Let's see, there's a block of the month from 2011. It's a Marti Michell quilt in blue and yellow called Romance Continues.

I could also select this sweetie - Summer in the Park. It was begun a few years back when I was leading a scrap club at the quilt shop where I worked. The pattern is from Missouri Star Quilt Company.

That's no really grabbing me. What else is there to choose from? Cathedral Stars from a Bonnie Hunter workshop. I love this quilt. It's so bright and colorful. And has sooo many pieces. Ugh. No. Not today.

This one would be easy. It's almost done. I just need to sew the blocks together and add a border or two. It's a blue and white Disappearing Four-Patch. Another project from the scrap club. 

I could go on and on. But I think it's pretty clear that I've got more than enough choices. In fact, according to my Evernote notebook I have over 50 projects, in various stages, from which to make a selection. Sheesh! I think I'll just close my eyes and pick. As long as I move something along today I'll be a happy camper. 

No comments: