Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thankful - Days 9 & 10

It's probably not ideal, but I'm going two day's of thankfulness on one post :O).

I'm thankful for...
  1. my health. Though I'm a little heavier than I'd like to be I am basically healthy.
  2. my dishwasher. Nuf said.
  3. precious things that belonged to my mom, who's no longer with us.
  4. the library. They great stuff including books, cd's, videos, magazines, helpful people, etc.
  5. considerate neighbors who leave the spot in front of the house open for our vehicle.
  6. encouraging words from those around me most.
My time is really being sapped these days by my efforts to learn/streamline coupon use in order to reap the most benefits from the least time. The learning curve is steep, but there are many sites that I go to regularly to help me out. My goal is to actually keep within our grocery budget this month - what a concept! I think I just might do it.

No comments: