Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Need a fast, tasty snack?



Enter Cake Mix Cookies.



I first heard about these cookies from Mary Hunt in her Everyday Cheapskate column. These are simply the easiest, tastiest, fastest cookies you can make. There are only 4 ingredients needed.



I recently stocked up on cake mix when it was on sale for .50 a box. The chocolate chips in this photo were purchased during a recent sale. I usually keep the supersize bag of chips from Costco on hand, but had recently run out. So not only are these cookies quick, they are relatively inexpensive as well.


When the kids signed up for goodies and I didn't know until an hour before the event, I (or they) can just whip up a batch of these cookies and they're good to go. Click here for the recipe.

What am I thankful for? Hmmm...I wonder!:-)

What r u thankful 4?

No comments: