Monday, May 9, 2011

Panic - Not!

Okay....I tried to log into my blogger account and couldn't. So I kind of panicked, thinking maybe I'd been hacked. But no...I was just using the wrong password or email or both. When did life become so packed with information? So full of content? So distractingly crazy.

I could sit and read blog posts all day because there are just so many good blogs to read - couponing, quilting, cooking, etc. (By the way, spell check doesn't consider couponing a word. Yeah, right!) Plus articles on the latest news, saving money, celebrities and so on. And then there are the TV programs that I can access online. Oh yeah, add working on the budget to the list. Ahhhh...so much to process. And meanwhile, my backside just grows and grows. Must ... get ... control.



That's why I'm going to go for a walk tomorrow morning. I might not be fast, but at least I'll tie on the shoes and get in some steps. Right now the mornings are perfect for enjoying outside. While I'm at it I'll take the time to talk to God about all that I'm thankful for and all I need to entrust to Him. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: